The present agreement is accepted and is equal to signature between the parties when the box on the webform is ticked for reservation and is contractually binding when electronic payment is made, for the following rental agreement:
Between the Landlords: MDLA Rentals, 58 rue du chateau d’Alon 17340 Châtelaillon (Telephone: 0635666515, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Tenants whose address is written on the webform.
The maximum number of tenants is 2 adults .
The whole flat and shared space are non-smoking areas. Pets and animals are not allowed.
The rental property is Flat A002, Résidence Le Carré des Minimes, 30 Rue Lucile, 17000 La Rochelle. (furnished touristic flat pending classification)
Arrival and departure dates: as noted on the reservation form on the website: minimum length of stay : 2 nights
Arrival time from 3 p.m. onwards, departure times before 11 a.m.
The rental fee is calculated using the table on the website. Minimum fee per night: 95€, maximum fee per night: 130€. Visitor’s tax is in addition to this (2.47€ per night per adult)
Including in the fee are:
All usual electricity and water use depending on the length of the stay and the number of people (Abnormally high usage of water and/or electricity may result in an additional fee)
Television, Internet and telephone use (Within recommended usage: national landlines & preinstalled TV channels. Are not included: Calls not included in the telephone package, surcharged numbers, other pay per use calls, nor subscriptions to channels or pay per view programmes that may be purchased the stay. Any unauthorised services billed to the landlords will be forwarded to the tenants according the dates of the stay.
The following benefits:
1/ Courtesy products: Bathroom
2/ Soap (bathroom, toilets, kitchen)
3/ Hand sanitizer gel (hydro-alcoholic gel – keep out of reach of children, do not swallow)
4/ 2 rolls of toilet paper and 1 roll of kitchen towels per stay
5/ 3 to 7 washing machine tablets, depending on the type of stay
6/ 3 to 7 dishwasher tablets, depending on the type of stay
7/ Coffee beans for the coffee machine (approx. 20 cups)
8/ individual sachets of milk and sugar (approx. 10)
9/ Salt and pepper as required
10/ Vinegar and cooking oil as required
11/ Books, DVDs, board games are available
12/ Bed linen (fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow cases )
13/ Bath linen (bath towel, hand towels, shower mat, bathrobes (adult size only)
14/ Ear plugs (one pair per adult per stay)
15/ Cleaning the property before departure.
Are at your disposal: 2 bicycles equipped with padlocks and baskets. Use appropriately.
Deposit to be paid upon reservation: 30% of the total rent, not including visitor’s tax. The deposit can be paid via the website (Paypal or electronic transfer) The total rent is to be paid upon arrival (bank card, cheque, or cash) including visitor’s tax.
This contract is considered read, understood and signed (including the following terms & conditions) when the reservation is confirmed via the web site, by ticking the appropriate box.
General terms & conditions for renting the furnished touristic flat
1) General provisions: The tenants cannot, under any circumstances gain any right to stay on the property once the departure date set by current contract has expired.
2) Payment: Reservation is effective once the tenant has ticked the “accept contract” box on the website, which includes these general terms & conditions. The Reservation is validated when the deposit has been paid (30% of total rent) before the date of arrival at the property. Total rent must be paid in full on arrival once the property inspection has been conducted by both parties together.
3) Additional fees: Abnormal usage of telephone, internet or TV which result in billing to the landowners will be in turn billed to the tenants (based on the dates of the stay) with supplementary processing fees. Any damage noted during the property inspection on departure due to misuse of the property and equipment therein will be billed to the tenants for repairs or replacement.
4) Use of the property: The tenants may use the property within the recommendations of this contract, peacefully with acceptable behaviour, without excessive noise, odours or other nuisances.
The tenants shall take into account the other occupants of the building and shall refrain from making too much noise during the day and at night. Occupation of the property must be as normal well behaved civilised persons. Upon departure the property must be left in the same state it was found on arrival. Any damage, breakdowns, theft or technical problems will immediately be reported to the landlords via the means of communication available (telephone, e-mail, letter). The property may not be lent to further persons by the tenants. The landlords provide to the tenants a property which corresponds to the description given on the website and maintain the property in working order.
5) Number of occupants: The number of occupants may not exceed the maximum capacity of the property indicated in the contract (2 adults )
6) Property inspection and inventory: Property inspection and inventory of furnishings and equipment is conducted upon arrival and before departure by the landlord (or appointed representative)
7) cancellation conditions: All cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail or letter). Cancellation up to one month preceding the day of arrival will lead to full reimbursement of the deposit. There will be no reimbursement of the deposit for any cancellation within 30 days or less of the arrival date. In the case that the tenants are not present on the day of arrival, then the total sum of the rent shall be claimed via all legal means. In the absence of reasoned notification by the tenants the property will be considered vacant and may be rented to other parties.
8) Interruption of the stay: If the tenants wish to leave before the determined departure date, then no reimbursement will be given, whatever the reasons for leaving early.
9) Insurance: The property is insured and all that is within it, however the occupants should have their own civil responsibility insurance which shall be used in the event of damage caused by the tenants. The tenant must therefore inform the landlord of the clauses and coverage of their civil responsibility insurance.
10) Disputes and complaints: If the complaint is about the property inspection or the description of the rented property, it must be in written form within seven (7) days of the date of arrival. Both the tenants and landlord must attempt to find an amiable agreement. For other disputes, the tenants may call upon a representative organisation.
Description of the rental property
Meublé de Tourisme classé 4 stars
Address: 30 rue Lucille, flat A002 (Building A – ground floor G) 17000 la Rochelle.
Landlords: Mr & Mrs TRIZNA-CAÑADAS, 58 rue du chateau d’Alon, 17340 Châtelaillon. Mail :email@example.com
Maximum number of persons allowed: 2 adults .
Construction: Flat on the ground floor of a newly built residence of 30 flats. Central heating and air conditioning. Living area 45m² + shaded terrace 10m² + covered parking space number 12 and bicycle garage. Hall – separate toilets – bathroom – kitchen/living room.
The furnished flat is in the centre of “les Minimes” between the port, the ocean and the beach, about 2½ Km from the historic centre of la Rochelle. 150Metres from the sea. The closest beach 300m. The closest marina 150m. The train station 2½ Km. Bus station: 3 Km. Airport: 7, 5Km. Doctors: 200 m. Hospital: 3,5 Km. Restaurants: 200 m. Grocery: 300 m. Supermarket: 2 Km.
Description of the furnished flat:
A recently constructed property (May 2016) regularly maintained. Living room with adjoining en suite kitchen, approx 25 m² which opens up onto the terrace with a view over a small wooded park.
South westerly exposure. Stylish furniture: dining table with 4 chairs, leather upholstery sofa & seat, coffee table, floor lamp, Desk with chair, tiled floor. Independent bedroom, approx. 12 m², south west facing bay window and terrace leading to a small wooded park. King size double bed (180-200cm), pillows soft or firm, bedside lamps, alarm clocks, vast dressing room with wardrobes et drawers, 1 suitcase holder, 1 valet, 1 length mirror, parquet flooring.
Kitchen: mechanical ventilation, air recycling extractor hood, 4 zone induction hob, integrated oven and microwave, integrated dishwater, pressure cooker, mixer, top of the range coffee machine, sink with hot and cold water mixer tap, vintage 200L fridge freezer. Professional grade kitchen ware, stainless steel cutlery and stylish crockery for 4 persons.
Sanitary equipment: independent bathroom, sink with mixer tap, 2 mirrors and makeup mirror, 1 Italian shower, 1 hairdryer, 1 clothes line, 1 weighing scale, many storage areas, bench, 1 shower gel dispenser. Separate toilet with hand basin and soap dispenser.
Various others: Landline telephone with unlimited national calls to landlines and mobiles. Large flat screen TV with box and DVD player, Hi-Fi radio, Wi-Fi, Washing machine with integrated dryer, iron and ironing board, clothes line in the bathroom. Repair kit. Full cleaning service once per week, bed clothes and bath clothes available. Practical information and touristic leaflets.